Consultant Finance Transformation
- Posted at Jan 13, 2021
- Permanent employment
As a global leader in Consultancy, Assurance, Tax and Transactions services, we’re using the skills, products, expertise and systems we’ve designed and developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in providing you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (“CFO consulting”) that is dedicated to the CFO agenda for both financial and non-financial clients. Our CFO consulting team consists of different competencies to enable exceptional CFO services addressing the CFO agenda items. One of our competencies specializes in transforming the Finance function. This team has been at the forefront of every development that is reshaping and redefining the CFO function within companies. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges transforming the Finance function for the future, come join our dynamic CFO Consulting team!
What can you expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
These days the CFOs of global firms face an increasingly complex and rapidly changing environment, in which both new technological as well as geo-political developments heavily impact business decision-making. As a consultant you will have a focus on the challenges that the CFO has with regards to these development. You are contributing to the key topics on the CFO agenda by:
- Doing project based work in a team to advise clients on the full Finance spectrum, i.e. from transactional finance to treasury to Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A).
- Developing an understanding of complex business problems that your clients face and help them to transform the Finance function to become the best partners for the business.
- Working on projects that support the client with their transformation from Design, throughout Implementation until Sustaining the transformation.
- Taking a holistic approach, covering areas from the Governance Model, to (re-)Designing the Finance processes until determining the Technological Ecosystem together with the client(s) to support them on their Digital Transformation journey.
- Building a long-lasting relationship with your clients by being their trusted advisor.
- Owning the topics that are on top of the CFO agenda, to contribute to a better working world.
- Working in teams, at our offices, remote, as well as at the clients’ offices, and working independently, in the Netherlands as well as abroad.
- Working across multiple projects with a multi-disciplinary team for our global clients.
- Combining various skills, such as assessing the impact of various external as well as internal developments on the business of a company, helping companies with their digital Finance transformation, analyzing process and data flows for optimization and automation, designing processes and governance models and presenting your work in presentations or client reports.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- You are in the last phase of your study or obtained a Master degree in Finance, Business Economics, Business Administration, Economics, Business Information Management, Systems Engineering, Information Studies, Data Management / Governance, Data Science, Engineering or a related field.
- You are proactive, analytical, critical, result-oriented, a team player, and eager to learn new skills.
- You are interested in Finance Processes, Technology and solving complex business problems.
- You have a keen interest in Finance Transformation, Program Management, Digital Transformation, FP&A, Treasury, Shared Services, Process Automation and Reporting Excellence.
- You have a constant drive to keep learning about developments in the Finance function and new technologies.
- You have a ‘Finance of the Future’ mindset!
- You have an international view of the world and are willing to travel.
- You have strong interpersonal skills: written, presentation and influencing.
- You are fluent in English, both in verbal and in writing.
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus:
- We offer you intensive training (hard & soft skills) and education besides your work, coaching by a personal counselor and mentor, and support with education - temporal and financial.
- We encourage a healthy life-work balance. It is possible to work time and place independent: our policy on work from home, holidays and leave days is flexible.
- Discover the possibilities for rapid professional and personal development; experience an optimal career start that consists of exciting tasks in challenging projects, take on responsibility early on in your career, learning from experienced colleagues, and a lifelong network.
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
If you have any questions, please contact Josephine Marres, Recruiter, via e-mail: email@example.com.
As part of the application procedure there is a Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a certificate of conduct (VOG) and a statement from EY regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment.