IT Graduation Internship
- Posted at Oct 21, 2021
Are you starting your IT graduation internship in Febraury 2022? At HTG, you get the opportunity to implement and expand your expertise during your research project. Pretty cool, right?
Your place in the organization
IT is one of the most essential sections of B&S Group (HTG is part of B&S Group) and is the center of all business processes. Every day, more than 60 enthusiastic IT colleagues at various locations in the world are actively involved in implementing and maintaining new technological solutions to ensure the development and digitalization of HTG. To realize this, we need your input at HTG!
Currently, B&S Group is working hard to become a real Digital First organization. To aim for this goal, we have several types of research to implement. During an introductory meeting, we would like to find out which research fits you and your expertise. A few examples:
- Research about our current technology Angular for the use of web development;
- Rewriting our photo application, which the commercial departments use to share photo material with customers;
- Setting up sales lines via voice technologies such as Google Home and Alexa;
- Implementation of product recognition based on a photo to optimize the photo archive;
- Redesign logistics applications to Angular and .net core;
- Research and optimization DevOps;
- Mapping our Security Applications and/or ERP profiles;
- Research about and optimization of backup processes;
- Advise about our network landscape;
- Research about our landscape application and migration to the cloud (Azure/AWS).
This is you
- You are an enthusiastic, curious student who takes a motivated and professional role;
- You dare to take the initiative and work independently;
- You are familiar with different programming languages and interested about the latest (technological) developments;
- You are following an HBO-IT study. Another education is also fine, in case you have a demonstrable affinity with IT.
We offer you
- An internship of 40 hours a week;
- An internship pay of €350 per month on a full-time basis;
- Permanent supervisor and collaboration with many of our professionals at the IT department;
- Being a part of our young, ambitious and fast-growing team;
- Free use of our gym;
- Fun! Regularly time for some drinks and games in the student office;
- Mandatory every day at the office? Not with us; hybrid working is optional in case you can combine this with your work activities.
Does this sound like you?
Are you excited after reading about this vacancy? Apply now via our website, and hopefully, we are excited about you too! For questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with Christian Mavanga: firstname.lastname@example.org.