Consultant Technology Solutions Financial Services
- Posted at Jan 13, 2021
- Permanent employment
Are you interested in the latest tech developments and are you fascinated by digital trends in the financial industry? Do you have a study background in Business, Economics or Finance? Do you enjoy taking on responsibility and going the extra mile to achieve great team results? Then it’s time to hit the ground running and apply for our vacancy for Advisor Technology Solutions.
EY is one of the largest service providers in the world. Digital and Emerging technologies operates in today’s constantly changing financial landscape. Financial institutions are facing the need to change their business models to stay in the game. Advancements in innovation and technology combined with changes in regulations and accounting standards result in new and challenging issues that our clients face on a daily basis.
We provide technology solutions to answer the needs of our clients, their customers and the market as a whole. We work on national and international high profile projects within the banking, capital markets, investment management and insurance industry.
We have an enthusiastic, young, international and very diverse team within our financial services advisory practice. With people from several different (cultural/study) backgrounds and focus on different competences we offer a very dynamic and inspiring environment. In our service and solutions offerings we work on multiple challenging and trending topics, international projects and we provide a steep learning curve. To stay ahead of the curve, we continuously invest in the development of our specialists and actively encourage our people to pursue a post-master’s degree.
The matters we cover
We help our clients translate their business needs into technology accelerated solutions. Whether it is related to regulatory requirements, developing more efficient processes or enabling our clients to serve their customers better; we aim to combine our market, technical, and businessexpertise with the best suitable solutions. The areas that we cover range from:
- Determining the impact of business, regulatory, accounting, and finance driven changes and translating them into technology solutions
- Performing (risk) assessments for both IT & business processes and building solid digital governance frameworks around it
- Improving end-to-end financial and regulatory reporting processes by standardizing and/ or automating activities with the ultimate goal of achieving efficiency through the use of new technologies
- Optimizing customer experiences for complex financial solutions by means of developing platforms to enable direct and more efficient customer contact processes
- Transforming complex processes into simplified and automated workflows
- Building real-time management information dashboards and applying analytics to allow for further business optimization
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (Business, Economics, Finance) and potentially relevant experience (0-2 years) with exposure to financial services, or keen interest in further learning about this industry
- Large interest in technology developments and digital trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Can-do mentality, client focused, with a pragmatic approach
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
- A global mind-set and interest to travel;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and are proactive
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
What working at EY offers
- You will join a young, dynamic, international and multi-competency team, genuinely passionate about their work
- You will work closely with colleagues from different teams and foreign offices
- You will get the opportunity to build your career within a leading global professional services firm
- You will get the opportunity to follow extra trainings and education and are encouraged to pursue a post-master’s degree
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits such as company car with fuel card, smartphone, health insurance discount, firm-wide pension schema, etc.)
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the top employer by 2020 a reality.
Build your legacy with us. Apply today.